Adulsa Leaves Powder 100gm - MvN Naturals
Adulsa powder regulates respiratory system and has expectorant properties. Good remedy for cough and cold.
Adulsa Leaves Powder: 100GM
Herbal Adulsa powder regulates respiratory system and has expectorant properties. Good remedy for cough and cold.
Adusa leaves or Malabar nut leaves are rich in vitamin C and carotene and yield an essential oil. It is well know for its beneficial medicinal properties.
Benefits of Adulsa
- The leaves of Malabar nut are rich in vitamin C and carotene and yield an essential oil.
- The shrub is the source of a drug well known in indigenous systems of medicine for its beneficial effects, particularly in bronchitis.
- Its leaves, flowers, fruits and roots are extensively used for treating cold, cough, whooping cough, chronic bronchitis and asthma.
- The leaves are known to moderate the hypotensive activity, by lowering the blood pressure.
- They assist in conditions like uterine involution, menorrhagia (excessive menstural bleeding), post-childbirth hemorrhage and uterine stimulant activity.
- The fresh juice obtained from leaves of Malabar nut has been used to treat tuberculosis. Its local use gives relief from pyorrhea and bleeding gums.
- The leaves of this plant are, sometimes, also used as insecticides.
- Antispasmodic properties are also associated with the plant. It helps in easing pain.